Thursday, March 22, 2018

When the visitors flee; could it be daylight savings time?

I have not had to complain about this in almost 3 full years but tonight I'm asking myself: where did the daily visitors go?  Now make no mistake, at least one article is viewed daily here by about 650 to 700 folks.  Shockingly, that is down 300 visitors per day based off the daily average this year.  I've easily averaged 1,000 visitors here a day since the beginning of the year and for most of 2017 too.

What could have changed?  What is different?  My main target would be that nasty, pesky daylight savings time!  That's it!  Got to be just that!

In all reality, I do not know what is up, but I like to have more visitors here visiting the abitadeacon than less so if you are out there please come home.  And if new, stay awhile, read a few articles and stories, follow the Pope, news of the Archdiocese of New Orleans, things related to Permanent Deacons and follow Saint of the Day!

Damn that daylight savings time!

No comments:

Post a Comment